Support

DoubleMagnit leaves beta test!

We hasten to please you with good news! DoubleMagnit has passed the test and officially leaves the Beta test! During 3 months of development and testing, the algorithm of the program was improved and supplemented with new functions.

The main task of testing is to determine the most optimal game settings for a long game, regardless of the type and manufacturer of roulette. By default, parameters are set that allow you to get a positive result from the first minutes of the game.

eng-dm.png

Already now, in the user’s account in the “Official Guides” tab, one can familiarize oneself with proven game settings that can be used to play in all types of roulette, including RNG, Live and AutoRoulette.

In addition to the official settings, it will soon be possible to publish user manuals, where users with an active subscription will be able to share their settings with other players. Bonuses and discounts also rely on this.

You can see all the bonus offers in the discount section: http://spinmagnit.com/bonus/

• Like 5

Thanks you! This is very good news for me. Honestly, I didn’t have enough clarifications on the features of DoubleMagnit. I hope that there will be useful information. Before that, i played only with SpinMagnit.

• Like 1

A lot of new information and that's good! I don’t really like to ask a lot of questions in support, the option of self-study is more suitable for me. Practice, test guides and settings from the video. Therefore, I am grateful that you do not abandon us and surprise us with such updates!

• Like 1

I already managed to read the first two manuals. He focused on security sensors. It is a pity, of course, that the windows are small. It is difficult to concentrate on them. Now, if they were enlarged as in the manuals, then I would think everyone noticed.

But still, this is better than nothing. It will be necessary to practice. I see with indicators automatically keep track of spins on the account. This is pretty useful. By the way, I noticed the situations already described in the manual, but I did not think that it was important. I will test, I will unsubscribe about the result later.

I see that I am not alone in actively monitoring updates. I got a little acquainted with the manuals, learned a lot of new things.

Cool! But is it worth switching to DoubleMagnit when everything works as it should with SpinMagnit?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RacerGT said:

Cool! But is it worth switching to DoubleMagnit when everything works as it should with SpinMagnit?

No. DoubleMagnit comes with SpinMagnit specifically to expand the list of supported games. Each roulette is different. In some, the first program shows itself well, in others the second. They complement each other. If there are no problems with the game, then there is no point in switching, my personal opinion.

Update is look good! Last video is impressed. RacerGT is show good result, but i think its all by DoubleMagnit.

• Like 2

On 10/26/2019 at 9:44 PM, Emilien said:

Update is look good! Last video is impressed. RacerGT is show good result, but i think its all by DoubleMagnit.

Thank you for your feedback! It turned out pretty well. Still, DoubleMagnit has potential. I have not tried it with a dealer yet. After all, basically I only play RNG.:classic_unsure:

• Like 1

I watched your video. The result is stable. A prolonged game turned out for you, but the result is worth it.