Support

Update SpinMagnit and DoubleMagnit

Testing DoubleMagnit successfully comes to an end. The work algorithm has been completely redesigned and the standard settings are optimal for playing both 2 and 1 numbers. The results are positive and soon the user manuals will be ready and available for users.

In the SpinMagnit program, by the numerous requests of users, the history of the last dropped numbers was added (similarly to DoubleMagnit), and the safe mode (SM ON) has a slight increase in the value - instead of 10-15-20-25-30, you can set the value 1- 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15... Depending on the required level of fixing the results before the bet (We read the safe bet method).

Users with an active subscription to SpinMagnit and DoubleMagnit can go to their personal account and download new versions of programs to test the effectiveness of the current update.

24-eng.png

• Like 5

I am glad to see that work on the programs is ongoing and always something new! I was pleased with the previous version of DoubleMagnit, so I wonder if it will also be available?

• Like 3

2 минуты назад, GutFrau27 сказал:

I am glad to see that work on the programs is ongoing and always something new! I was pleased with the previous version of DoubleMagnit, so I wonder if it will also be available?

It is planned to adapt the beta section to download the DoubleMagnit and SpinMagnit releases of the previous version. They will also be maintained and updated. Therefore, each user will have access not only to the latest versions, but also to later releases.

• Like 3

Great news! It's nice to hear that development is ongoing all the time. Support is very responsive. I am wondering if there will be further updates?

2 минуты назад, Ezarony сказал:

Great news! It's nice to hear that development is ongoing all the time. Support is very responsive. I am wondering if there will be further updates?

Development does not stop there. We constantly monitor the relevance of our products, and also support active users, while expanding the compatibility of programs with all manufacturers.

• Like 2

Good news! I have already received an update letter and downloaded new versions of programs. I will test it and unsubscribe about the result.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GutFrau27 said:

As for the previous version of DoubleMagnit, I could not figure it out. I'll try how it goes with this. But I will also expect official guidelines. Pleasantly pleased with the addition of the history of the latest numbers dropped out. Sometimes I got confused that I pressed the last - not everywhere is history.

• Like 1

5 минут назад, MATHEMATIC сказал:

As for the previous version of DoubleMagnit, I could not figure it out. I'll try how it goes with this. But I will also expect official guidelines. Pleasantly pleased with the addition of the history of the latest numbers dropped out. Sometimes I got confused that I pressed the last - not everywhere is history.

Well the story is this. For example, I do not really need it, but fine-tuning the safe mode is already interesting! Indeed, sometimes even SM ON 10 is a lot for the game. I want to set a value less. Wait less and miss less. Therefore, this update with SpinMagnit, then what i need! 🤩

By the way, I wanted to say. The new version of DoubleMagnit is pretty good. I thought playing at 2 numbers would be less effective than playing at 3, but no. All the same, there are advantages to this update over the previous version.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, GutFrau27 said:

By the way, I wanted to say. The new version of DoubleMagnit is pretty good. I thought playing at 2 numbers would be less effective than playing at 3, but no. All the same, there are advantages to this update over the previous version.

I completely agree!

1f39d266fd.png

Programs are updated to the latest version. Also added a guide to the standard DoubleMagnit settings. It is recommended that everyone familiarize themselves with the information on the official manuals page in their personal profile.

a3b7a4aa4b.png

• Like 1

All good! I am glad that these changes have been made. It was inconvenient to manually make changes to NUM 5