Support

User Guides

Discuss, share your experience, the observation of the game with user guides - all without exception. You can also leave suggestions for improvement, share ideas about new game options for collective support and check your game options. All interesting and effective ways will be surely added to the manuals in the users personal account on the official website of the product.

I recommend everyone to pay attention to my guide "Hot Numbers". I believe that my find will allow you to forget about long progressions.

On 1/27/2019 at 5:05 PM, MATHEMATIC said:

I recommend everyone to pay attention to my guide "Hot Numbers". I believe that my find will allow you to forget about long progressions.

Your choice of hot rooms is pretty good, but not always suitable. Apparently there are some points that you did not consider or did not describe in the manual.

Today I saw a new video on SpinMagnit from a player who plays with two copies. Excellent result. Who knows how he sets up programs? I heard that the settings are different. Will there be guidance on how to set up two programs in the future?

17 hours ago, Ezarony said:

Today I saw a new video on SpinMagnit from a player who plays with two copies. Excellent result. Who knows how he sets up programs? I heard that the settings are different. Will there be guidance on how to set up two programs in the future?

This is a very interesting version of the game and I heard that the developers should soon describe in detail all the features of playing Live Roulette with a dealer using multiple copies of the program.

Recently I saw in the Russian section an interesting technique from Igor for playing with DoubleMagnit V2. What do you think about this? I tested it and it seemed to me that this method has every chance of being considered the best for the beta version of DoubleMagnit V2.

49 minutes ago, FCRoll said:

Recently I saw in the Russian section an interesting technique from Igor for playing with DoubleMagnit V2. What do you think about this? I tested it and it seemed to me that this method has every chance of being considered the best for the beta version of DoubleMagnit V2.

Perhaps you are right, I also used only V2 and did not switch to new versions, tk. it is more convenient for me to play with it and my game on it is more stable. Igor's technique is certainly interesting. Thanks to her, a new theory of the analysis of repeated numbers appears.

For analysis by his method, you need from 20 spins to about 30 spins. You can play Live Roulette after a fresh change of dealer.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ezarony said:

For analysis by his method, you need from 20 spins to about 30 spins. You can play Live Roulette after a fresh change of dealer.

This method is not that complicated, but it works pretty stable. By the way, I haven't tried playing with a different progression before. If I had known earlier that increasing over 5 could be more profitable, I would have played with it.

14 minutes ago, ManOfGer said:

This method is not that complicated, but it works pretty stable. By the way, I haven't tried playing with a different progression before. If I had known earlier that increasing over 5 could be more profitable, I would have played with it.

This betting method is better if the numbers fall within 10-15 spins.

Roulette is not just about clicking buttons. This is a mathematical game. It is no coincidence that mathematicians became the winners of roulettes. The whole principle lies in the approach and each method of playing with SpinMagnit or DoubleMagnit has its own algorithm of work. Not everyone notices on the roulette a series of the same color, the same number 3 times, or frequent repetitions. They just don't pay attention to it. A good setting is when you win up to spin 11 more often than up to 17. And if you have difficulties with setting, you should change the program and also make adaptation. After the 17th spin, no bets are made using the same settings. Trying to change the settings or the program.

• Like 1

So to play effectively, you need to have several methods of play in stock? I see two programs and both have moments when they work best. After all, as far as I understand, the settings may be different for each roulette wheel, right?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Olinder said:

So to play effectively, you need to have several methods of play in stock? I see two programs and both have moments when they work best. After all, as far as I understand, the settings may be different for each roulette wheel, right?

Right. Don't rely on one setting to work effectively at all times. During the test, you need to look for several settings, and before the game itself, do a test without bets and look at the results - is it worth starting the game. This is usually determined by the results of the game and if the numbers win within 11 spins.