Sign in to follow this  
FCRoll

Happy new year!

I'm looking at this topic already in the Russian branch, but not in the English one. I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Be happy and love each other! Happiness to everyone in the new year!

• Like 4

Good topic, it's good that you can congratulate everyone. I have been playing with SpinMagnit for a long time and am more confident in it than in other programs, but today is the last day of 2020. There is very little left until the new year. Congratulations to everyone reading this, especially those users who helped in the early stages when I was just starting to delve into SpinMagnit. All happiness and happy holidays!

• Like 1

And last year no one supported the Happy New Year branch. Plus - everyone be happy! Have a good holiday.

Hello! Happy New Year everyone! Who noted how? We rested with our family, happily celebrated the New Year with our family.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GutFrau27 said:

Hello! Happy New Year everyone! Who noted how? We rested with our family, happily celebrated the New Year with our family.

I drank champagne, beer, caviar ... A little bit of everything and celebrated the new year) Happy holiday everyone!

• Like 1