Support

New Year's discounts!

cristmas_SM.jpg

New Year's holidays are already very close, in honor of which we are launching a special offer - 50% discount on all SpinMagnit + DoubleMagnit packages, except for unlimited. Most recently, we summed up the results of the TOP winnings of our users on the official YouTube channel, which everyone can personally see.

Already today you can get SpinMagnit + DoubleMagnit package at a 50% discount! The promotion will last until the end of 2019. You can always check the details with an online support consultant, or by official mail.

Congratulations on the upcoming holidays! Regards, SpinMagnit Team.

• Like 3

Finally, I can check both programs and the price does not bite. Thanks for the opportunity!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Firago said:

Finally, I can check both programs and the price does not bite. Thanks for the opportunity!

Have you been waiting for discounts for a long time?

19 minutes ago, MATHEMATIC said:

Have you been waiting for discounts for a long time?

Yes, I do not have many savings, more holidays, every penny counts. But I can’t miss such a discount.

• Like 2

Happy holidays, friends! Yes, by the way for beginners. Take your time with the game for real. Consult with support more often, be sure to read the manuals.

14 hours ago, Firago said:

Yes, I do not have many savings, more holidays, every penny counts. But I can’t miss such a discount.

A familiar situation for me. In general, I don’t play much, I work a lot. Purely for a hobby, but I think it's worth a try.

• Like 1

Hi guys! I took the test period specifically at a discount and honestly surprised! Support helps you figure it out, tells you where to play, what settings to use, how to adapt to roulette and in general everything is cool!

I am only testing the program so far, but the results have already been. I can recommend it! It’s worth a try.

On 12/26/2019 at 2:59 PM, Emilien said:

Hi guys! I took the test period specifically at a discount and honestly surprised! Support helps you figure it out, tells you where to play, what settings to use, how to adapt to roulette and in general everything is cool!

I am only testing the program so far, but the results have already been. I can recommend it! It’s worth a try.

How are the results with real money play? 

12 hours ago, goldengrill said:

How are the results with real money play? 

I play with safe mode, and result is good. I can double balance without trouble. Need some time to get numbers for bet, but its not problem.

On 1/1/2020 at 6:32 AM, Emilien said:

I play with safe mode, and result is good. I can double balance without trouble. Need some time to get numbers for bet, but its not problem.

I try the free version spinmagnit on safemode 10 and the progression was long as 27,but sometimes u win early sometimes its late, i thought safemode reduce progression?? 

19 часов назад, goldengrill сказал:

I try the free version spinmagnit on safemode 10 and the progression was long as 27,but sometimes u win early sometimes its late, i thought safemode reduce progression?? 

The version you downloaded for free differs from the latest official version and does not contain the latest official updates. You can visually compare the differences, as well as the difference in the results on the official channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYznPyUxn0xBK-gu5fqys1A

We strongly recommend that you do not use the software on this link to prevent theft of confidential information and the use of your data by cybercriminals.

The resource you specified uses materials from our channel to attract attention and possibly steal confidential information. Be careful!

• Like 1

14 часов назад, goldengrill сказал:

Is the site supporters away? 

Hello! Sorry for the delay. There were technical difficulties on the server. The issue is currently fixed. SpinMagnit and DoubeMagnit are operating normally. The answer has been sent to your mail.